Saturday, August 31, 2013

OK well hello to all my blog followers~ if any. If you do follow you've probably noticed that I really haven't been posting much. Well that's because school has started and I really don't have much time to blog. But this post is just to share a few of my faves for this month.
Fave Song for this month :


Ok so USUALLY I'm not a jb fan but this time when I heard this song it was just really well... catchy and pretty.

Also for those that do play league of legends. Which is actually quite a lot of people and for those who don't play I'm sure everyone has at least heard of league. Well as most know the NA regional are going on right now and lets just say my favorite team TSM just won 4 matches in a row wiping out CLG in quarters and Vulcan in semis, GO TEAM GO ~off to the world you go <3 and mmmm for those that also love tsm heres the wallpaper I'm currently using for my laptop c;
Also post your fave team as well, they all need the support!
Disclaimer: I do not own this image it's a very talented deviant artist that made this <3
---------------------------------------------
SO other than other people's artwork I've also been taking quite a few pictures myself (Since I went to Philly over summer) So heres one of my favorite pictures.



Cute lil tikis~
(picture taken at Morris Arboretum)
Anyways~ Thanks for reading and this concludes this post. If there's anything your interested in feel free to comment or just send me an email or something-Contact info is to your left ^o^




No comments:

Post a Comment